TL; DR (Too Long; Didn't Read) or An Outline of My Life

  Hi, my name is Kim. I currently live in Tennessee, and let's just say I'm a year younger than the Super Bowl(you can figure that out, I'm sure). I am married and have a teenage daughter. This is going to be a quick(ha!) outline of my life...for my family, for my memory. The stories will be added over time.

YOUTH
  • Born in Pasadena, Texas
  • Grew up in North Shore, Texas
  • Four uncles(2 maternal, 2 paternal) in Vietnam when I'm born
  • One sister, 3 years younger
  • Lots of family all over Texas, lots in Southern California
  • Many trips to Southern California
  • Hawaii in 1974, Florida's Disney World in 1975
  • Parents divorce when I'm 12
TEENAGER
  • The 1980s
  • High School I was invisible, 1 friend
  • At 16, I move in with the 1 friend
  • Move to town of California, Missouri with friend 1984
  • Attempt to move back to Houston Oct 1985
  • Only friend is hit and killed by a car
  • Severe depression
  • Finally get job at record store, get new roommates
ADULT
  • Work at Wendy's
  • Work at St Luke's Hospital, Texas Children's Hospital
  • Work at Drug Emporium
  • Work at Block Trading in Galleria
  • Get season tickets for Houston Aeros
  • 1996 Mom moves to Tennessee, I decide to follow
TENNESSEE
  • Move in with mom, sister, nephew
  • Work at Kroger
  • Meet a guy who works there, just retired from Air Force
  • Get married, have a kid
  • Move apartment to apartment around Nashville
  • 2002 choose home in Rutherford County-southeast of Nashville
  • January 2018 decide I should finally write this out for the kiddo

I've probably left out major things, but this is just an outline-the bullet points. I take photos of places that might soon be gone so that they will be remembered. That's why I write this, so I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment